A boutique bed and breakfast located in picturesque Southern Vermont
Located in the heart of North Bennington, the Eddington House Inn invites you to experience the charm of this quaint Vermont village.
- Take a dip in nearby Lake Paran
- Enjoy live music or a new exhibit at Vermont Arts Exchange just around the corner from the Inn.
- Discover our three Vermont Covered Bridges.
Dine in one of our North Bennington village restaurants, just steps from the Inn. Pangaea, well-known for its fine dining and a great wine list, now offers a more casual setting; cozy Pangaea Lounge. Don't miss Kevin's, a local favorite. This non-smoking sports bar serves lunch and dinner daily and offers live entertainment on weekends.
The Eddington House Inn in North Bennington village is the perfect destination for exploring Southern Vermont and the Berkshires. Explore on your own or ask us to assist you with back road adventures to heighten your Vermont experience.
Special Events and Theatre
- Apple Barn & Country Bake Shop - a Vermont must. Cornmaze. Pick your own berries. Pumpkins. Family Fun.
- Backroad Discovery Tours - Discover the history, beauty, and "local lore" while exploring the scenic country backroads.
- Bennington Battle Monument - Vermont's tallest structure. Take the elevator to the top for some fabulous views.
- Bennington Center for the Natural & Cultural Arts - Four fine art galleries, native American arts. Covered Bridge Museum.
- Bennington Museum - Early American furniture, paintings, pottery, glass, Grandma Moses and more.
- Bennington Potters - Handmade pottery & decorative accessories. Factory tours.
- Clark Art Institute - Internationally renowned collection of impressionist art and more. Park-like setting.
- Covered Bridges - Take a driving tour through 5 covered bridges in the Bennington area.
- Dorset Theatre Festival - Summer 2010 the Dorset Theatre Festival marks its 35th year anniversary
- Green Mountain Oasis Day Spa - Massages, Facials, Body Treatments,Packages,
- Hemmings Motor News Car Lover's Oasis - Free Vehicle display and car lover's shop. Old Fashioned Filling Station.
- Hildene - Historic Home of President Lincoln's son. Tours, events. Cross country skiing.
- Hubbard Hall Projects, Inc. - 1878 rural opera house operated as a community Art Center.
- Kimberly Farms Riding Stable - Kimberly Farms of Shaftsbury, Vermont, offers unique riding experiences and panoramic views.
- Mt. Anthony County Club - Scenic 18 hole golf course. Public Welcome. Lunch, Dinner, Outings.
- MASS MOCA/Massachusetts -Museum of Contemporary Art
- Oldcastle Theatre Company - Award winning professional theatre in impressive art center setting.
- Old First Church - 200 year old stunning historic architecture. Daily Summer/Fall tours.
- Park McCullough Historic Estate - 35 room Victorian governor's mansion, 1865 Carriage Barn. Mile around woods.
- Prospect Mountain Prospect Mountain Nordic Ski Area maintains 30+ kilometers of trails. Ski & Snowshoe rentals available. Prospect offers Moonlight Dinners and Ski Tours each month at the time of the full moon.
- Robert Frost Stone House Museum - Homestead of American poet, Robert Frost. Educational, literary, historical exhibits.
- Vermont Arts Exchange Located at the Sage Street Mill, a renovated brick factory in the historic village of North Bennington, Vermont, VAE offers visual, literary and the performing arts opportunities through classes, workshops, residencies, exhibitions, and performances presenting national and international artists.
- Vermont Covered Bridge Museum - Learn how covered bridges are made. Video theatre, interactive exhibits.
- Camelot Village Shops:
Galleries & Gifts
- Backroad Discovery Tours - Jeep tours through Vermont. Summer & Fall Foliage. Reservations
- Battenkill Canoe Ltd - Daily canoe rentals, sales and tours.
- Bromley Mountain - Skiing and snowboarding on 43 trails covering 300 acres, serviced by nine lifts
- Jiminy Peak - Situated in the Berkshires, this New England Resort offers stunning views and resort amenities at the region's largest ski and snowboard resort.
- Mount Snow - Welcome to Mount Snow, Vermont home of five Mountain faces, extensive tree areas
and top rated parks and pipes.
- Mt. Anthony Country Club - 18 holes of golf in a spectacular setting. Open to public.
- Prospect Mountain Ski Touring Center - 40K trails. Great snow. Rentals. Snowshoes. Retail & Restaurant.
- Stratton Mountain -
Great skiing & snowboarding in winter. Arts & festivals throughout the summer. Golf, tennis & more. Year round vacation packages.
- Twin Brooks Snowmobile Tours - Guided backcountry snowmobile tours in Green Mountain National Forest..